i know it's tradition to make resolutions at the beginning of the year, but do you remember what i was doing at the beginning of the year?
yeah, i wasn't exactly in the position to set goals. i just really wanted some more frozen yogurt and vicodin.
so now that i'm home from spain, i'm excited and ready to get some work done this summer!
thus, i've created a few goals:
1. finish chemistry class
2. learn how to make a good pasta sauce
3. start new community service project
4. exercise, exercise, exercise!
5. read two new books from this list
6. do more fun/fashion shoots
7. better scripture studies
8. enjoy the sunshine!
9. spend as much time with the family as possible.
10. shadow docs
what are your summer dreams?
anything i should add to my list?